[SWLUG] Getting a welsh system working.

linlist2 at nwjones.demon.co.uk linlist2 at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 20:25:48 UTC 2004

I have just installed my SUSE 9.0 disks.Wow! Everything just autodetected.
The cable modem is linked in and my printer works 2 things I had enormous trouble with before.

Anyway is there a simple way of getting a the Welsh Language interface working on the system. I don't want to go installing Cymrux or something (good name that) as I think I am happy with SUSE 9.0, but where do I get the bits I need. If they aren't there already. If they are where do I find them.

Neil Jones
Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk