[SWLUG] Salvation Army ?

NullMind nullmind at linuxcult.com
Tue Dec 7 15:28:49 UTC 2004

Hi Guys / Gals

Sorry for the off topic question, my roommate just took off to India and
left a boatload of nice clothes behind, is there a Salvation Army type
of place in Cardiff (basically a place to drop clothes for the needy) ..
it would be a shame to just trow it in the trash bin.

He also left a trunk full of tools (hammers, chisels, toolbetl,
paintbrushes .. etc) .. if anybody wants it, let me know, just pick it
up and it's yours.

On a lighter note, if anybody is looking for a flatshare in Cardiff, I
got a nice one ;)

Null