[SWLUG] ubuntu disks

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Thu Dec 16 17:57:13 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 17:25 +0000, Gerald Davies wrote:
> what is the general opinion on ubuntu? any good? does it have a future?

I've not used it that much but I did install it on a spare machine a
while back and my impressions were that it is not only the easiest
distro to install, but the fastest as well. I didn't spend that much
time using it before I needed to remove the hard disk for use in another
machine, but it did seem very easy to use and everything that I tried
worked.

Phil.