[SWLUG] Speedtouch DSL modem

Paul G. Richardson phantompgr at btopenworld.com
Sun Dec 19 20:16:01 UTC 2004

Adam,

Just gone over to a router but was using a P166 Box, running Smoothwall
with Speedtouch USB off the back of it with NIC card to connect to my
internal network. Work like a charm and only rarely had problems when
the "Bread Knife" decided that she was in too much of a hurry to
shutdown Smoothwall properly so just pressed the power button instead.
Still solved this by finding the offending lock file on the box and
deleting it.

Regards

Paul