[SWLUG] AMD K6 450

Lyn David Thomas lyn at cibwr.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Feb 8 13:49:02 UTC 2004

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:58:44 +0000
Telsa Gwynne <hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk> wrote:

> Local problem. They were held at the leisure centre in Swansea.
> The leisure centre is now closed for mainten^Wdemolition. They
> were getting a bit rubbish there though anyway. I know there are
> reasonable fairs in Bristol. Don't know about Cardiff?

I've been at the ones in Cardiff and Newport, usual range of stuff and
much the same traiders.  Mainly selling cheap new systems (complete with
dodgy Windows OS on a "demo" basis only in some cases - admittedly not
all).  Few low spec systems on offer, other than when Track 2000 were
there (ie from where I work) - and all our low spec machiens were
pentium 1.

--
Lyn David Thomas