[SWLUG] Re: [SWLUG Announce] Cardiff meeting - Monday 16th February

Bryn Reeves hagbard at nildram.co.uk
Mon Feb 16 13:40:00 UTC 2004

On 10:43 Mon 16 Feb     , nat wrote:
> earlier <hagbard at nildram.co.uk> wrote...
>
> > Ah well, I'm down in Guildford this week, doing my RHCE course... fingers
> > x-ed!
>
> good luck.
>
> do you have to take rhce exams for every release to keep the certificate
> upto date?

Cheers!

I just asked the tutor, and apparently they will last for atleast two major
versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, which is currently at 3.0 and has an
eighteen month release cycle, so should be good for 3-4 years.

B.

PS - the lab facilities are very nice, including free net access (ssh, vpn
etc all fine!) the whole time you're here.. yayy!