[SWLUG] Swansea meeting reminder, and train caveats

linlist2 at nwjones.demon.co.uk linlist2 at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 13:40:37 UTC 2004

chris at zenii.linux.org.uk wrote:
> Due to engineering works in the week 5-9 January, the following are the
> final departure times for trains on Monday:
>
> Pembroke Dock 2006 (last train according to new timetable)
> Cardiff Central 2133 (change for Newport)
> Milford Haven 2205 (Bus to Llanelli)
> Carmarthen 2310 (Bus to Llanelli)
>
> The following services are NOT running:
> 0002 to Fishguard Harbour
> 2230 to London Waterloo
>
> If you have established that you are still able to attend, then here's the
> rest:
>
> Monday 5th January 2004, 7pm onwards
> The Bank Statement, Wind Street, Swansea.

Thanks for this one Chris. It turns out after a few inquiries that there is a replacement Bus service to Neath at 22:46. That is later than the train would have been. So I can make it. It is going on to Port Talbot is that is of any use to anyone.

The warning allowed me to be prepared.

Neil Jones
Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/