[SWLUG] Responses

Gareth Bowker tgb at tgb.org.uk
Thu Jul 1 11:49:25 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 12:28, andrew sprott wrote:
> Hi Ppl,
>
> Err, why won't anybody respond to my questions here?
>
> Have I done something completely anti-social?

Not that I've noticed. Your questions were quite specific wrt delphi -
my guess is that not very many people on here have used Delphi/Kylix for
porting apps, maybe try a forum devoted to Kylix to get your answer?
Regarding a PDA and GPS, it depends on the PDA and the GPS in question -
provide some more concrete data for us and we might be able to help. But
yes, in general, if the GPS supports NMEA mode and there's some way of
getting serial data to the PDA, then it should work. Which PDA is it?

Gareth