[SWLUG] LInux and MS Celtic manor we going

Frank smith bob at rokpacardiff.com
Thu Jul 1 11:56:53 UTC 2004

Speaking of the card with the jumping man...it was a bit alarming to see
my name on a card next to M$.

Pete

That was shock to me as well! I just did a one month contract in Ireland for MS! it was a shambles and lots of NDA's.
Brought back a chill!!
I.ve been collecting some stuff on MS about the IE browser and how long it ' actually' takes them to
sort a patch out!!

Maybe we should get some ideas of people here as to what they think we should
bring up at the debate(?)
Let me know asp
cheers
Frank

ps this should be in text only format from moz, seems to get itself confused of late.

Frank Smith
Technical Administrator
www.rokpacardiff.com <http://www.rokpacardiff.com>
Tel: 0845 - 166 - 7414
Please note all e-mail to and from Rokpacardiff is scanned with
Antivirus from Sophos
Contact <mailto:webmaster at rokpacardiff.com?Subject=Rokpa%20Cardiff>