Fwd: Re: [SWLUG] Celtic manor and MS roadshow Debate??

swlug at azem.org swlug at azem.org
Thu Jul 8 15:27:53 UTC 2004

-

strange show for me for a few reasons,

30 minutes on M$ version control?????
why was the whole thing set out like QVC??

Honest Debate My Ass!

ok, fine, some people were camera shy, i only wanted a picture of the
stage with the Microsoft logo to say I was there, and not only the
Dale Winton lookalike got really upset, but after the show I was
taken aside and asked to delete everything off my camera!!!-

Plus can somebody just varify - it felt like they put a stop to all
the question and answer session after my question about them using
Linux after their webservers went down due to viral attacks.

I could be blowing my own trumpet here, but I really enjoyed that bit!

I dont dislike M$ but I cannot do my job with it!

stu