[SWLUG] calling justin and all netpilot owners!

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Fri Jul 9 08:09:36 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 19:25, Bryn Reeves wrote:
> On 18:28 Thu 08 Jul     , bascule wrote:
> > anyone have a pci riser for one of these things, or a suggestion?
I have one, which i was given by a 3rd party, and im jealously guarding
it, they never shipped with them and equiinet never had any that i can
ever recall.

> I had to poke around inside some cachepilots in my last job, I think
> they're based on not disimilar hardware to the netpilot. Iirc, they
> just used a regular low-profile PCI riser in that model.
There have been several generations of netpilot hardware, this model was
the very first one in use, quite some years ago.

It is refered to as a 'Boundless Box' as it was a bought in and modified
version of a diskless workstation made by Boundless Technologies