[SWLUG] Eisteddfod

Gareth Bowker tgb at tgb.org.uk
Thu Jul 22 22:22:46 UTC 2004

On Iau, 2004-07-22 at 22:10 +0100, Peter Bradley wrote:

> > PS Peter are you planning on coming to the Eisteddfod or shall we
> > organise a way to collect the CDs?
>
> Try to keep me away!  I've been shivering and soaking in Eisteddfodau
> since before most of you lot were born :-).  Dyffryn Lliw, anyone?  Ah!
> Those were the days.
>
> Seriously though, I'll try to get there as early as I can in the week.
> Should we arrange to meet or something?  Where will you be?  On the
> Meddal stand?  Any particular time?

I'll be helping out round the Sci/Tech Pavilion as I'm running a
competition there every day (bar Sunday). I'll be on-site on Friday 30th
(not open to the public) for most of the day, then all day every day
from the 31st until August the 7th when it's open. I'll be hovering
around the computers a lot of the time, most likely, making sure the
kids aren't up to no good :)

> I'll be sure to help out, by the way, if you need help.

Thanks,

Gareth