[SWLUG] suse 9.1 yast must die

Gareth Lewis Gareth.Lewis at patent.gov.uk
Wed Jun 2 09:40:31 UTC 2004

oops!  just found this @ suse site

11 May 2004 sysconfig: The sysconfig scheme
RPM sysconfig 0.31.0-15.8 (i586) 192 kB
Patch-RPM sysconfig 0.31.0-15.8-patch (i586) 114 kB
Source-RPM sysconfig-0.31.0-15.8.src.rpm
Security Update!
This update fix the restart of the firewall after a dialup connection is
established. Without this restart, all ports are closed on the dialup
interface and the connection seems to be not working.

security update ?    more like fixing a howling cock-up.

G.

SWLUG Discussion List - Discuss at swlug.org.uk