[SWLUG] Hello and a question.

Chris Tall chris.tall.linux at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 6 19:32:25 UTC 2004

Hello all. My name is Chris Tall and I have recently joined the SWLUG mailing
lists and I am also giving serious consideration to coming to the next
meeting which is on Wednesday I think.
	I have been using Linux on and off for a few years now and about 12 months
ago managed to get the bits together to build a dedicated machine. I started
with debian first of all but I found it a little bit to demanding for my
skill level so I am currently running SuSE 9.1 which I find quite nice.
	Anyway, my question is does X keep an error log file anywhere on the system.
I can find the logs it creates when it starts but they don't seem to contain
any later errors. I am having trouble with the X Server reseting now and
again and I am trying to find out why.
	Sorry if this question is easy to find an answer too, but I though it might
"break the ice" as it where.
--

Chris VERY Tall
chris.tall.linux at ntlworld.com