[SWLUG] Hello and a question.

Foeh Mannay f.mannay at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 6 22:18:54 UTC 2004

Hi, and welcome.

The problem I had when trying to debug an intermittent X crash was that
as soon as it bombed kdm would restart it, thus overwriting the log
file. I think I turned off kdm and manually ran X for a bit, but I
couldn't interpret the error anyway so I just updated X and the problem
went away. That's easier to do with debian than SuSE, but I'm guessing
you didn't want to hear that!

Foeh