[SWLUG] Re: Eisteddfod (Gareth Bowker)

Michael Parker Michael.Parker at wbs.wales.nhs.uk
Tue Jun 15 11:07:25 UTC 2004

#    3. Re: Eisteddfod (Gareth Bowker)
#    4. Re: Eisteddfod (Gareth Bowker)
#    5. Re: Eisteddfod (Gareth Bowker)

Ooh, sounds like fun... I've been learning(!) welsh for the last few
months[1], so I think there was talk of us all going (ie, the 5 of us) but
if I can mix geekiness in it somehow too, then that has to be a bonus!!!

Are there any geeky welsh language T shirts about? There must be, surely...
(you know, like the thinkgeek ones but in Welsh for great LOL potential!)

Right, yes, hopefully see you there then...

Mikey.

[1]-So far I can say "I like [the game of] squash" and some other choice
phrases involving sausages.