[SWLUG] Tonight's meeting

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Mon Jun 21 12:36:53 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 12:33:58PM +0100 or thereabouts, Alan Harris wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Whats the location for tonights meeting in Swansea?

No Sign Bar, presumably. The "Venue" page does say "until further
notice, we shall be in the No Sign", but you have to scroll down
past the details about how to get to the Bank Statement first :)

It's right next door, anyway. If one looks suspiciously empty,
it's easy to check in the other. I'm not sure the Bank Statement
is officially open again yet. I can guarantee the food in the
No Sign is better.

Telsa