[SWLUG] Tonight's meeting

Neil Jones linlist2 at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 21 12:53:05 UTC 2004

On Monday 21 June 2004 13:36, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 12:33:58PM +0100 or thereabouts, Alan Harris wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > Whats the location for tonights meeting in Swansea?
>
> No Sign Bar, presumably. The "Venue" page does say "until further
> notice, we shall be in the No Sign", but you have to scroll down
> past the details about how to get to the Bank Statement first :)
>
> It's right next door, anyway. If one looks suspiciously empty,
> it's easy to check in the other. I'm not sure the Bank Statement
> is officially open again yet. I can guarantee the food in the
> No Sign is better.
>
> Telsa

The Bank Statement is open again. However it is not really suitable anymore.
THey have music blaring so you cannot hear yourself think.

Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog
National Nature Reserve.