[SWLUG] spam filter with imap server

Hywel Burris hywel at burris.org.uk
Sat Jun 26 09:15:53 UTC 2004

Hi,

I would recommend MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) its server side and
works with several MTA's it also implements bayes, spamassassin, pyzor,
razor, dcc. MailScanner also invokes the anti-virus software (all main ones
are supported) I use bitdefender and clamav as they are both free for Linux.

I have been using it at home and work for about 2 years and I swear by it.
It's also got a really good install script to install most of the Perl
modules. There are a couple of additional modules that you can install they
are mailwatch (mailwatch.sourceforge.net) and mailscanner-mrtg
(http://mailscannermrtg.sourceforge.net). Mailwatch is an admin tool to
release mails from quarantine, train spam and give you pretty reports.
MailScanner-MRTG is a system reporting tool.

My MailScanner-MRTG can be seen here
http://www.burris.org.uk/mailscanner-mrtg

Hope this helps

Hywel