[SWLUG] Installation question

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Sun Jun 27 22:54:17 UTC 2004

ah! :)
apparently kmail's 'mailing list' folders setting doesn't do what i thought it
did, now that i've checked it seems that every one of my other lists set a
'reply-to' header, i'll have to check the 'to' from now on, i wonder what
that setting does do then...

bascule

--
"`Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.'"

-- Arthur experiences the improbability drive at work.