[SWLUG] Microsoft Vs. Linux Celtic Manor July 7th - anybody going?

Peter Joseph kneecaps at shockpulse.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 19:54:55 UTC 2004

Hey,
    There has been lots of talk about this
http://www.microsoft.co.uk/Events/MsEStdEventDisp.asp?params=fHx8fDB8bXNldmVudHN8MHww&EventID=8061
over on the Debian UK list. Seems that the event in London which many
Linux locals attended proved 'interesting'.

I've registered and plan to attend! Anybody else going, interested? etc?

I reckon suits (or somesuch) may be in order as somebody on the Deb UK
list raised the point that  there may be a "you want to put that 'open
source' lot in your IT department?" mentality ....

Peter