[SWLUG] Installation question

Peter Bradley apvx95 at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jun 28 19:53:59 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 18:48, Thomas Adam wrote:

<massive snip />

Thomas (and all),

I have a massive confession to make.  At the bottom of the screen, below
the command line, it said "Video Mode F2".  How could I have missed it?

I changed to 800 x 600 and the installation went fine.  I had to mess
about with SAX2 afterwards to get things reasonable, but I'm up and
running with the DSL router running without a problem.

Now, if anyone can just tell me how to get decent fonts, and why the dsl
connection is so slow ...  No, I daren't ask!!!

Many thanks for all your help, and I'm sorry I've wasted your time.

Peter