[SWLUG] Nautilus

Peter (dsl) apvx95 at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jun 29 22:02:41 UTC 2004

<big snip />

> Here is what .xsession-errors says:
>
> kbuildsycoca running...
> kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /opt/kde3/lib/libkdecore.so.4:
> undmcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE,
overriding
> ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error!
>
> This is then followed by some gpg warnings about insecure memory which I
> don't think are relevant, but which can be cured by doing:
>
> $ chmod u+s /path/to/gpg
>
> apparently, according to the gnupg.org faq.
>
> Then there's a report of the client being killed (by me).  And that's all.
>
> Does any of that help?
>
> Peter

And here is what .xsession says after sorting out the gpg stuff:

kbuildsycoca running...
 kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /opt/kde3/lib/libkdecore.so.4:
 undmcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
 ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error!

(nautilus:2171): Eel-WARNING **: GConf error:
    Adding client to server's list failed, CORBA error:
IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COM
ksmserver: Fatal IO error: client killed
ICE default IO error handler doing an exit (), pid = 2138, errno = 0
ICE default IO error handler doing an exit (), pid = 2138, errno = 0