[SWLUG] looking for employment opportunities

Peter Joseph kneecaps at shockpulse.co.uk
Wed Mar 10 13:51:29 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 21:09, Dafydd Walters wrote:

> This Unix admin job in Cardiff came up a few days ago, but the
> requirements look very demanding:

I know what you mean! It really seems that anything unix related want
you to be a , UNIX guru, be an MCSE (why?), a CCNP, SQL, PHP , Java and
at least 5 years experience as a manager to boot! This may seem like an
exaggeration but I have seen requirements as outrageous as these!

--
Peter Joseph  		                  Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer
kneecaps at shockpulse.co.uk                         kneecaps at debian.org
http://www.shockpulse.co.uk/                   http://www.debian.org/
   "If there were no god, we would have to invent him." - Voltaire
			PGP Key: 598454F1