[SWLUG] Looking for some old hardware.

Paul Jefferies pbhj at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 18:17:39 UTC 2004

Dominic,

You could try citc (Computers in the community), www.citcwales.org.uk . They
have super-old machines, I volunteer there ... they are a bit over priced if
you ask me but you can probably get what you're after ...

Incidentally, CITC seem to throw out quite a lot of cases, if you're after
an old case and aren't fussy, they also have loads of old sims ... if you're
desperate for a bit of old hardware they might be worth a try.

CITC recycle computers for charities and do some retail of second hand
systems to support that; all systems are sub-Gigahertz (from what I've seen)
and most are around 333MHz.

HTH someone,

Paul