[SWLUG] Keyboard shortcuts in GNOME

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.com
Thu May 13 08:58:58 UTC 2004

Jonathan Wright wrote:

> If you go into the Desktop Preferences menu, you'll have one of two
> options, depending on your version of GNOME: Multimedia Keys (I think it
> was called) for 2.4 and 2.5/2.6 it's just Keyboard Shortcuts (the two
> were integrated for 2.6).

Ah. It looks like I'm missing something - I don't have a Multimedia Keys
  menu item, and the Keyboard Shortcuts is purely GNOME controlling
(switching workspaces and things). (I'm running GNOME 2.4, btw.)

I guess I'll have to look for an extra package knocking around to add
the functionality. Ho hum!

Steve