[SWLUG] ID at Swanseas venue - 'The bank statement'

Mark Summerfield mark at trolltech.com
Thu May 13 11:05:28 UTC 2004

On Thursday 13 May 2004 10:30, nat wrote:
> > Would people be interested in the occasional talk? On what
> > sort of thing?  Anyone want to _give_ a talk? :)

I could give a talk on the Qt C++ toolkit, or on PyQt (Python + Qt), or
even on lout (a typesetting tool similar to but much easier than LaTeX);
but only at a smoke-free venue (which is one reason I don't go to the
meetings in pubs---although there is a smoke free pub on Wind street I
believe).

--
Mark.