[SWLUG] ID at Swanseas venue - 'The bank statement'

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Thu May 13 13:59:38 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 12:05, Mark Summerfield wrote:
> I could give a talk on the Qt C++ toolkit, or on PyQt (Python + Qt), or
> even on lout (a typesetting tool similar to but much easier than LaTeX);
> but only at a smoke-free venue (which is one reason I don't go to the
> meetings in pubs---although there is a smoke free pub on Wind street I
> believe).
smoke free 'pub' is pushing the definition a little.
more like smoke free champagne bar.

they dont do food, and a bunch of scruffy looking nerf herders like us
would get stared at a lot and probably asked to leave :)

we need someone who has the spare time needed, to wander around swansea
of an evening and look for a suitable establishment, and be willing to
enquire where needed about food, under 18's policy, etc.