[SWLUG] Problems installing any Linux Distro - kernel panic

kurupt | kurupt3k at hotmail.com
Sat May 15 16:31:04 UTC 2004

knoppix will not run, gives the same cpu fatal errors, windows 2k - XP fail
with some errors, cant remember the exact message but was pretty much the
same as the error previously posted. ill download memcheck now and see if it
will run.

all of the installations run for about 5minutes before giving the error.

thanks