[SWLUG] SSH changes after broadband/router installation ... ?

'o-Dzin Tridral gbve6hk02 at sneakemail.com
Sun May 16 13:10:30 UTC 2004

Dear all,

Something odd has happened and SSH now works.  Yesterday morning I checked my IP address with 'whatismyip' again and it had changed.  So I put *that* address in at the website and now everything works.

I'm as much at a lost to know why it works as I was to know why it didn't.

Many thanks to Chris for replying.  In this case I didn't event get the chance to try his advice.

'o-Dzin