Fwd: Re: [SWLUG] Mandrake 10.0 Official

swlug at azem.org swlug at azem.org
Tue May 25 12:57:54 UTC 2004

Subject: Re: [SWLUG] Mandrake 10.0 Official
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:55:08 +0000
From: "stu at stunix.com" <stu at stunix.com>
To: "'discuss at swlug.org.uk'" <discuss at swlug.org.uk>

On Tuesday 25 May 2004 11:09 am, Michael Parker wrote:
> So, just to be clear ;), which magazines currently have Mandrake 10
> official release on the cover... and where can I get a copy? (Yes, I know
> Smiths is probably the best bet, but are any of them carried in Asda or
> Tesco, as they are on the way home ;)
>
> Sorry won't be able to make the Swansea meet - but hope to be at a Cardiff
> one before too long!
>
> Ciao
>
> Mikey =)

I think, unless you can pick me up some milk, brown sugar and 6 packets of
bourbon buscuits, tesco will be pointless!

I have in my hand the Linux Magazine from May 2004 which (after re-reading)
has by name " bootable dvd: the complete Mandrake10.0 package including all
the latest software, 2.6 kernel, kde 3.2..."

i do not know if this is what you are looking for, but i will ask a friend to
copy it with his superdrive and bring a few to the next cardiff swlug.

does that help?

stu