[SWLUG] Re: More on Laptops

Rhys Sage rhys_sage at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 15:01:02 UTC 2004

I visited Frys in Duluth, Georgia, yesterday. I've not
bought a laptop but I saw two candidates. The one
that's got my fancy for the moment is the Fujitsu 267.
Thus far I have heard nothing bad (or good) about it.
It seems to be perfect. There was another laptop for
$499 which was a big clunky thing the same size as my
old 760. It had 96mb of memory and XP home seemed to
be plodding along on it. I'll have to save some to get
that Fujitsu but at less than 3lbs and being a sub
notebood, it seems ideal. Wierd screen size - 720 x
1280 approx.

Rhys