[SWLUG] Clark Connect ADSL - Zoom modem DHCP

Frank smith bob at rokpacardiff.com
Fri Oct 8 11:11:41 UTC 2004

Hi
Has anyone had problems with connecting a server to BT
DHCP servers.
I have had a clark Connect box running for 5 months
on a BT ADSL. The Zoom X3 modem was configured for 1/2 bridge mode
which meant the firewall and dhcp was not enalbled and the server did
all the work.
Since a power outage I cannot get the server to access the net at all.

Is it possible that the NIC on the mobo couls have been damanged?
I have never had this before and thought it was unlikley.

BT were not exactly helpfull on this!
I have had to reset up the windows network at the moment and now
everything is very slow!!

Thanks
Frank