[SWLUG] Cheap wifi

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.com
Thu Aug 4 12:40:54 UTC 2005

Afternoon all.

As part of an ongoing project, I need to get one Linux box connected to
another wirelessly. The one box is an extremely small Mini-ITX-based
appliance and so there's not enough space for a full-size PCI card, so
I'd have to use a half-height style thing or a USB device. The other box
is exceedingly vanilla, and as such there's no restriction.

I want to do this as cheaply and as easily as possible. Especially
cheaply. I've spent too much of late as it is, and now I'm going to be a
father!

As always, any/all assistance is appreciated.

Steve