[SWLUG] UWIC anyone?

Julian Hall lists at kaotic.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 17:43:02 UTC 2005

Carter N. wrote:

>But, actually, the reason I'm writing is to confirm that you will be
>*teaching* there. The sort of posts you've made to this list suggest you
>don't need to be *taught* computing ;-)
>
>Good luck with the course,
>
>Neil

Thanks for the vote of confidence Neil :)

No actually I'll be enrolling as a student, seeing as I left school in
1989 with one A Level to my name.  For a variety of reasons I now find
myself in the employment market at 35 with somewhat shabby
qualifications.  After the HND I hope to do a topup year to the BSc.

My knowledge of IT to this point is partially self taught (trial error -
lots of the first, a fair bit of the latter) and 7 years as a support
tech for an ISP (who shall remain nameless :))

Kind regards,

Julian