[SWLUG] Newbie alert!

Glenn Booth d.glenn.booth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:07:39 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I've just joined the list, so I thought I'd say a quick hello. I
recently moved from Maidenhead back to Wales, and I'm
very pleased to see such an active group. The Berkshire
LUG was moribund (that's being polite).

Despite more than 10 years as a tech support manager, I don't
claim to be much good with Linux, so I hope there are  some
patient souls around these parts :-)

I'll be back later to pick your collective brains about Linux
certifications. Anyone have any thoughts about which
online training or certs are most worth having? My CV
is looking a bit bare, having just left an employer that
didn't think training was very worthwhile.

Best regards,

Glenn.