[SWLUG] #swlug IRC channel location - reasons to move

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:25:40 UTC 2005

On 8/15/05, Dick Bain <dick.bain at gmail.com> wrote:

> gah! I thought that it was great fun having us all together, sure have
> a Cardiff lug but still be part of the swlug too, after all the old
> rule was always divide and conquer.

it hasn't been fun for a while now on IRC.  every few weeks there's a
disagreement and it's always two groups that disagree.  more often
than not i tend to agree with the argument behind nermal's rants, but
i think he could word things better and not get so highly strung.  i
really do believe he takes an unfair amount of stick.  as usual,
things will be fine in a day or two and we'll end up back at this
point.  we could split the groups, achieve world peace, but still
share things.  it's not like you lot in west wales are ever in cardiff
and vice versa.  besides, cardiff 0wnz joo! (disclaimer - that part
was a joke)