[SWLUG] Lightning Talks - Next Swansea Meeting

Keith Edmunds keith at midnighthax.com
Fri Aug 26 09:29:25 UTC 2005

Justin wrote:
> This lightning talks idea seems so popular, that i have gone ahead and
> booked a room to hold it in, therefore:

I'm a mostly-read-only lurker currently a long way down the M4 from
Wales, but I just wanted to say that I think this is an excellent idea
and I hope it is successful. In the future, I'll be a lot closer, and if
these talks are still going on I look forward to attending some (and
maybe even giving some). Do post a report on the list here about how it
goes. One minor comment: you say "we will stick to just one hour of 5
minute timeslots" - but don't expect to get more than 5 or 6 talks done
in an hour.

--
Keith Edmunds