[SWLUG] Linux hosting in South Wales

Peter Prior swlug at nermal.org
Thu Feb 3 10:14:15 UTC 2005

Try http://www.diogel.com

They offer vservers (root on a virtual machine) as well as normal apache
virtual hosts, etc.

I use them to host several sites and find them to be very reliable.  The
servers reside in haverfordwest, and connectivity is provided by
writemedia.net

Diogel is run by Gareth Bowker (who is on this list).

Pete