[SWLUG] Cannot start konqueror - Mandrake 10.1

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 15:41:30 UTC 2005

try launching mcc, going to software manager and deleting the update_source
listed there, exit and launch the update prog, you should be prompted to make
an update source again, of course you can another update source manually and
use that from the command line, eg (all one line):
urpmi.addmedia updates_alt
ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sunsite.uio.no/ftp/linux/mdl/official/updates/10.1/main_updates
with ./media_info/hdlist.cz

then try an update with:
urpmi --auto-select --media updates_alt

or use the mirror of your choice of course :)

bascule

--
"Ah, " said Arthur, "this is obviously some strange usage
of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of. "