[SWLUG] Re: Discuss Digest, Vol 5, Issue 19

Julian Hall lists at kaotic.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 10:07:42 UTC 2005

Marcus Davage wrote:

> WRT your problem, Alun, I must admit that Mdk 10.0 said it did not
> recognise my
> wheel mouse

The only thing I *would* say with Mandrake is that as a general rule (in
my experience anyway) how the mouse behaves during the install is the
opposite of how it behaves post-install.  Weird I know but true.  Many
times I've installed and found the mouse to work during install, but
then dies running the installed system.  However I've always got it to
run with a little fiddling.

In other words, don't despair if it doesn't work during the install,
just go ahead anyway :)

Kind regards,

Julian