[SWLUG] Re Slashdot and Nick

Adam Rykala adam at rykala.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 20:16:40 UTC 2005

Frank smith wrote:
>I saw this prat get really tongue tied in Newport at the 'get the fact's
>He's a glorified sales guy! why all the fuss?
>
>Cheers
>Bob

Seen GrokLaw? Billy G himself is off to the EU to try and turn Poland (I
have never been so proud before of being 1/2 Polish) and now Denmark
round on Software patents.....

The thing is, personally, I wonder if MS can even win a patent battle
over Linux now. With both IBM and Novell in the ring, and IBM being a
giant to the MS minnow, I really think MS cannot afford to play the
patent game now....

	/Adam Rykala/
/adam at rykala.demon.co.uk/
	/Sattinger's Law: