[SWLUG] Re: OT: Reminder: Swansea Beach BBQ - 30th July

Tue Jul 26 14:34:09 UTC 2005

Steve Anderson wrote:
> http://www.archive.org/details/boys_beware

Actually, I've just downloaded that one off gaytorrents.com - it's quite
good funny really. The the poor production values and dodgey characters
(my how well dressed all those 'gay' guys were! :) just add to it really.

It is worrying those, 'cause by the looks of half of middle-America,
they're still playing it to their kids :-/

--
Jonathan Wright <mail at djnauk.co.uk>
// life has no meaning unless we can enjoy what we've been given