[SWLUG] Proposed change of Cardiff venue

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 19:12:28 UTC 2005

i think the discussion of venues goes hand in hand with the poll on the
website concerning what kind of activities people want at a lug meeting, i
enjoy the relaxed, sit around a drink and chat style of meeting but there are
times i would like it to more 'luggish' or at least, what i imagine other
lugs are like.  one of the reasons that our meetings are the kind they are
(for better or worse) are that they are the only kind you can have in either
the sitd or the ernest willows.

bascule

p.s. the e.w. is fine by me, esp. if under 18's can use it, i'm also a little
perturbed that it never occurred to me that the sitd might have been less
accessible to some members

--
"when two computers love each other, very much..."