[SWLUG] NTL AND LInux

'o-Dzin Tridral tridral at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:49:29 UTC 2005

Dear Neil,

I'm happy to be able to offer a success story in this regard. I was helped
by this group and was able to get a Linux system on NTL Broadband, using a
WRT54G Linksys router. No problem. It was all done without Windows.

There are notes on this at

http://www.swlug.org/pipermail/discuss/2004-April/003559.html

My original question and some responses are at:

http://www.swlug.org/pipermail/discuss/2004-March/date.html#start

I hope this is helpful to you.

bestregards,

'o-Dzin