[SWLUG] Employment agencies

Matt Hill matt at twpsyn.com
Tue Mar 1 18:45:21 UTC 2005

Gerald Davies wrote:

> Another suggestion, depending on what you want, is to consider where
> you want to work.  I currently work for a uni, they advertise jobs on
> their site and I know Hospitals also do the same.  It could provide
> you with a good opening with interesting work.  (I know, I know - some
> people hate the thought of working in private / public sectors)

For NHS Wales try http://www.wales.nhs.uk/jobs/index.cfm (IT jobs tend
to be listed under "Managment, Admin, & Clerical")
Universities seem to advertise jobs on www.jobs.ac.uk which has an
emailing doohickey
local gov't are living in the dark ages and advertise through the job
centre. The last time I checked, the jobsearch on their website didnt
work in anything that wasnt IE.

HTH

Matt  (serial public sector worker)