[SWLUG] Broadband in Ponty.

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Mar 13 17:45:49 UTC 2005

On 13 Mar 2005 at 17:32, Mike C wrote:
> That's good to know. Cheers Steve 8-)
>
> I will look into ZenADSL, I certainly don't mind paying more if the

> >  no bandwidth capping

Its always a good move to avoid bandwith capping.  You may not
download a lot most months but you only have to download a CD image
for a new distro (like I did with Ubuntu) then let it upgrade to its latest
version (like Ubuntu does) to bust a 1GB limit - you wouldn't want your
ISP cutting you off in the middle of the upgrade, would you?

Also, I see that Zen will let you run your own Web Server - most ISPs
frown on people using servers on their broadband connections.

Tony Pursell