[SWLUG] NTL Upgrade to 2meg sec but capped at i gig a day!!!

Foeh Mannay foeh.mannay at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 24 20:39:37 UTC 2005

Well, given that they don't provide the service anywhere in Wales I
doubt any of us are going to have much to say about it!

At the risk of starting a flame war, why do people expect their ISPs to
give them the cheapest broadband service around while allowing them to
download gig after gig day after day with no charge for their abnormal
usage? People must think carriers charge by the hour or something, and
infrastructure is free!

Foeh