[SWLUG] Meeting tonight - any chance of a lift?

Rhys Hardwick rhys at rhyshardwick.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 13:49:51 UTC 2005

Hey guys,

I am a new member of this group, as some of you may know.  I am currently
staying in halls at Swansea University (Singleton Park), and
unfortunately have no car.

I was wondering if there is any easy way to get to and from Wind Street
from here?  Or, if anyone was passing and could possibly give me a lift.

Also, what sort of time do people usually arrive?

I'm Rhys Hardwick, and have an _old_ photo on the web here -

http://gameknot.com/stats.pl?l2hys

Thanks for any help.  Hopefully see you tonight.

Rhys