[SWLUG] introduction

Rhys Hardwick rhys at rhyshardwick.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 07:40:53 UTC 2005

This is amazing. I'll explain why now.

I am a medical student at Cardiff Uni. I have heard a speech from the
spikey haired A&E consultant when I did a placement in Bridgend! A very
good speech if I remember correctly as well. She's new there, and
challenged old ways of thinking, which is always good to see. The old
consultants which always turn up didn't seem to like it much! Fab!

And a question for Pete. Do you know anything about open source adoption
in Princess of Wales. I have seen openoffice on the clinical
workstations, which is fab. I wonder if you have any inside gossip on
getting more open source onto the clinical workstations...

Rhys